Resources for Current Graduate Students
Departmental Resources for Graduate Students
- General Requirements (PDF)
Graduate Student Forms Packet
- Extra Service Pay Form (PDF)
- TravelND: Student Business Travel Certification Form
- Clinical Practicum Forms Initial or Advanced
- Clinical Liability Insurance
- Clinical Doctoral Candidacy Exam Guidelines
- Earnest Swarm Notre Dame Psychopathology Research Fund (PDF)
- Contact the Director of Graduate Studies
CITI Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative
As a first time user, when prompted to select the training modules, click on Social and Behavioral Research under the Human Subjects heading. This is the only required module that is required for human subjects certification. Additional information can be found on ND's office of research website: http://research.nd.edu/our-services/compliance/human-research/
University Resources for Graduate Students
The Graduate School
Visit the the Resources for Current Students page to learn about travel grants, research support, including summer stipends; as well as access Graduate School information about theses and dissertations. Information regarding graduate school exams, defenses, format and submissions is also available.
Learn about upcoming grant and fellowship opportunities at the Graduate School page for professional development.
Graduate Student Union
The Graduate Student Union addresses concerns from the graduate student body, hosts events, and provides additional funding for conferences and travel.